Anti Ageing Treatment
Ageing is an inevitable biological physiological process. The desire to have a youthful and energetic look, despite increasing age, is uniform across all age groups. Ageing can be intrinsic and extrinsic. Intrinsic ageing is natural, whereas, extrinsic ageing is due to pollutants, stress, sunlight exposure, chemicals and so on.
Anti Ageing Treatment / Anti Wrinkle Treatment
At our clinic, we offer a host of anti ageing treatments for face including but not limited to:
- Chemical Peels is effective for the treatment of signs of ageing and sun damage to the skin. Commonly used peels are Glycolic acid, Salicylic acid, Pyruvic acid and Jessner peel
- LASER Resurfacing increases collagen content in the skin, thereby increasing elastcicity of the skin and making it tighter. Commonly used LASER’s are Nd:YAG, IPL ,CO2 and Er:YAG LASER
- Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure that is commonly used for skin rejuvenation. It exfoliates the epidermis, removing the damaged layer and giving a fresher look
- BOTOX is the most common anti-ageing treatment to reduce wrinkles and sagging of the skin
- Dermal Fillers – As the name suggests, this treatment requires filling in the areas of decreased collagen to reduce sagging of skin and to give a younger and fuller appearance. Botox and Fillers are similar to the extent that they can both be used to correct lines on the face. However, they are different procedures done for different purposes.
- Thread lift is used for facial rejuvenation and to correct sagging face. In this treatment, a particular type of thread is inserted into the sagging skin and the tissue around that skin holds the thread in place giving the skin a tighter look
Additionally, we recommend our patients to include the following in their daily regime:
- Sunscreens – One of the simplest and most effective measures to prevent UV damage to the skin. A sunscreen with SPF more than 20 is ideal
- Vitamin A and Vitamin C derivatives –Vit A is an important content of anti-ageing creams. The net result is decreased pigmentation and wrinkles. Vit C increases collagen production in the skin that in turn increases the elasticity of the sun exposed skin
- Antioxidants – Green tea, lemon, aloe vera, Ginkgo biloba, and cucumber are natural anti oxidants that have anti-ageing properties